How to Order a Custom Nutcracker Ballet Growing Christmas Tree
Do you like our trees but really want one that matches your other scenery? Or, perhaps you have a different theme or color scheme in mind? We welcome the opportunity to create your own special Nutcracker tree!
If you would like a quote for a custom order, please print and fill out our Request for Quote Form. You can return it by scanning to email, FAX, or post office. Once we receive your request, we will send you a quote via email.
Before you request a quote, please note:
Quote forms must be submitted by September 1. No refunds, no returns, no exceptions. All sales are final. If you are in doubt of what you are buying, please rent one first.
Pricing is based upon 3 factors: labor time + materials + workshop overhead. Each tree has a different price because each requires a different amount of labor time, materials, or both.
No hardware, rods or rigging is included. We will send you a list of these items. All items can be purchased locally; we will include names of companies that supply theatrical hardware.
Currently, custom orders are to the USA and Canada only.
Materials Used for the Backdrops:
1. All Nutcracker Ballet trees are painted on muslin; a 100% cotton fabric. All rod pockets are rip stop nylon.
2. Please know your venue’s flame retardant requirements before you purchase any tree.
3. All trees are painted using water-based, theatrical paints.
All prices include:
1. United Parcel Service Insurance for the cost of the tree is included in the purchase price.
2. Paypal Seller costs: this is the fee Paypal charges Tuxedo Junction Fine Art to use their service. There is no discount for paying by check. See below for purchase by check information.
3. Packing materials including: shipping box, bubble wrap, cardboard inserts, packing peanuts, plastic storage bag.
Prices DO NOT include:
1. Prices do not include shipping and handling. This will be calculated during the quote process. Shipping costs are based on weight.
2. Prices do not include shipping via UPS air services. Expedited services are extra.
3. Prices do not include sales tax of backdrops shipped to companies and individuals located in New York State. A 8.75 % sales tax to addresses in New York state will be added during the purchase process.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
Studio Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM, Eastern Time
Phone/FAX: (845) 292-4323 P.O. Box 24 Liberty, NY 12754
1. Once you commit to the purchase, all sales are final. No refunds, no returns, no exceptions. You will be sent a Custom Sales Contract, which you will need to sign and return.
2. Payment schedule: Payment is due in full two weeks after you’ve received your contract invoice. We cannot start fabrication of your backdrop without your payment.
3. You will be sent photos of the backdrop in the workshop after it is completed and prior to shipping for final approval. Hanging photos are upon request at an additional fee of $150.00 to rent our local college theater to photograph it.
4. Any changes in the initial design beyond the original quote will be charged at a rate $35.00 per labor hour plus additional materials.
5. Checks: Purchases can be made by certified bank issued checks, Teller’s checks in United States dollars only. No personal checks, no purchase orders. Company checks for companies located in the USA are welcome however, the check must clear your bank prior to shipping. All checks are payable to Tuxedo Junction Fine Art. Please use the “Pay by Check” PDF file here.
6. Paypal: If you prefer to use a credit card, we will send you an invoice securely through Paypal. You can use Paypal even if you don’t have a Paypal account. If you do have an account, please be certain that your account and shipping information are correct. Tuxedo Junction is not responsible for an item shipped to an incorrect address.
7. A bill of sale receipt will be included with the Nutcracker Ballet Growing Christmas Tree in your box.
1. Your Nutcracker Ballet tree will be sent to you via UPS Ground Service after completion. Depending on your location, Ground Service can take between 1 to 5 BUSINESS days. UPS does not consider Saturdays and Sundays as BUSINESS days.
2. A UPS tracking number and expected arrival date will be emailed to you.
All painted Nutcracker Ballet Tree designs and sewing patterns are the intellectual property of Donna Wymore/ Tuxedo Junction Fine Art and copyright to Donna Wymore. No painted design or sewing pattern can be used without the written permission of Donna Wymore.